‘Rose tea’ or rose petal tea is considered herbal. It contains vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E. Its components fight against infections in the body. Rose tea is incredibly delicious in the afternoon tea. Experts say that rose tea is also very beneficial in removing toxic elements from the skin.
1. Take 1/2 cup fresh pesticide-free rose petals. Clean and wash the petals.
2. Leave the petals in boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes.
3. When it is boiled, strain it. Add a little cinnamon powder and honey.
The diameter became Rose Tea!
Why Eat Rose Tea:
1. Rose tea contains astringents, which reduce heartburn.
2. Increases digestion capacity.
3. Helps to flush out toxins from the body.
4. Increases immunity.
5. It is a ‘caffeine-free alternative’ to tea coffee.
. Playing Rose tea once or twice a day can help you lose weight.
However, if you have an allergy problem, consult your doctor about drinking rose tea.