According to the National Cancer Institute, tea contains caffeine, amino acids, carbohydrates, proteins, chlorophyll, fluoride, aluminum, minerals and more. Black tea or liqueur tea contains polyphenols, chemical compounds that protect plants from ultraviolet rays or harmful germs. Flavonoids are a type of polyphenol.
These polyphenols have anti-oxidant effects. Antioxidants can inhibit the activity of free radical cells. Free radicals can harm health and even kill body cells. Free radicals also contribute to the development of many diseases such as cancer.
Disadvantages of drinking black tea
Drinking extra liqueur tea can also cause side effects. Physical side effects can occur if you do not drink tea at the right time or in the right way. Tea should not be drunk before or after meals. This can lead to various problems.
- Tea prevents the absorption of vitamin B from the body which is one of the causes of beriberi.
- Disrupts the digestive process, destroys the feeling of hunger.
- Excessive tea drinking disturbs sleep
- Drinking too much tea increases the risk of arthritis
- Tea absorbs iron from food, can cause anemia.
- Excessive drinking of tea or coffee makes them addicted. As a result, you can’t stay without tea or coffee for a moment, you feel headaches and fatigue.
- Excessive tea and coffee should not be drunk during pregnancy.
- Drinking tea on an empty stomach can cause acidity.